Friday, October 26, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Hello fellow followers!  If you're still out there, checking in to see if I'm actually still alive...yes I am.  I never thought a full-time job would consume my life so much, but it has!  Plus the fact that I have to wear the same thing day in and day out (Yea red & khaki!), doesn't give me a lot of time to do fashion posts.  But yesterday's day off, combined with beautiful weather gave me the inspiration to do a post.

The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!  Since much of my wardrobe consists of skirts/dresses, on warm days I love to take advantage of wearing them without boots/tights.  I bought this "mullet" skirt from Forever 21 a couple of months ago because, well, it's black and lace--so enough said!  Something about this skirt makes me want to strut my stuff--and for those of you who know me know I'm not a 'strutter' :p  It just gives you a sassy attitude and makes anything else you wear with it seem blend in to the background.  I love that you can dress up the skirt for an evening out, or pair with a chambray shirt (as seen) for a daytime look.

Happy Friday Everyone!! :)

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Forever 21
Cuffs: Ann Taylor
Belt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Coach
Sunglasses: Betsy Johnson









**Lyrics: Back In The Saddle by Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...