Saturday, August 4, 2012

Spot the Deal

This is one of my favorite things to do: compare different pieces of fashion and see if I can tell which ones are the bargains and which ones could break the bank.

Here's my latest challenge for you: Boots.  I now own one of these pairs--I became obsessed as soon as I saw them in a weekly ad.  They're the perfect fall boot, being able to wear them with skinny jeans or dresses.  Very "western" without going all out with the cowboy hat and spurs :)

So, which is the bargain boot???
(answers are at the bottom, but try not to cheat! ) :)

Boot #1

Boot #2

Boot #3




















So...how'd you do?
If you picked #3....you'd be WRONG!  Haha, had to throw you off.  The bargain is in fact #2, from Target.  These boots are extremely comfortable (as I'm sure all of them are), but they are also very much in my price range.  Just further proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money to look fashionable :)

#1--Steve Madden boots (seen at younkers.com)--$169.00
#2--Mossimo Kalea boots (seen at Target.com)--$29.99
#3--Lucky Brand boxer boots (seen at macys.com)--$149.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...