Saturday, August 18, 2012

And So It Is...Just Like You Said It Would Be

A beautiful outfit to go with a beautiful day!  I have minimum clothing options since I am still living out of a hotel, but I was able to put together a new outfit I hadn't before.  I consider both of these pieces "neutral", because I basically can wear them with almost any other article of clothing.  I find myself buying more and more pieces like this, not only because I love them, but because I can get so much more use out of something I can wear with numerous outfits, over something that I can only wear with one thing.

So if you have to splurge on an item (although these were both discount buys--surprise, surprise! :P), make sure it's something neutral and timeless :)


Chambray Shirt: TJ Maxx
Belt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Coach
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Ring: Tiffany





And for my favorite time of year: FALL FASHION MAGAZINES!!!!!


Lyrics: The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice (one of my favorite songs--download it, you'll love it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...