Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Forget It, You Talk It, I Live It

Living in a new city, I always enjoy exploring what the area has to offer.  On my days off, this is exactly what I've been doing, from discovering new vintage shops, finding some new favorite bars, and hitting up a concert of a legend.  Two weeks ago, Bob Dylan came to town, and I couldn't turn down seeing someone who played at Woodstock.  Even though he's definitely aged a bit, and was quite hard to understand, it was still a great show.  I tried to find an outfit that was equally stylish, but also laid back, and I find a fedora always matches those criteria!  Props to the stylish boy as well, who's new found love for Banana Republic makes me smile!





Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: AE
Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet
Fedora: JC Penny
Ring: Buckle
Earrings: Kohls
Purse: Dooney & Burke (vintage)



One of my favorite places here has been the zoo!  I am a huge animal lover, and other than that the fact that I can't play with the animals (the lions just look so cuddly!), I love the zoo!  A & I went here last week, a gorgeous day, and lots of animals to see!  We even got to pet a giraffe!  As you know if you're a follower of my blog, I love animal print (FAUX animal print mind you), and I love seeing the beautiful patterns of all the animals at the zoo.  If I were ever looking for fashion inspiration, this is were I would come!  Topped off with a healthy mexican dinner and margaritas, it was a perfect day!


Such a beautiful animal!

Shirt: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Gap
Sandals: Kohls
Ring: Hobby Lobby
Sunglasses: Marshalls
Purse: Vintage Dooney & Burke

Thanks H for the beautiful glasses & amazing margarita mix!!

Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchinis (from Skinnytaste.com)--AMAZING and super healthy for you!!!

Southwestern Black Bean Salad (also from Skinnytaste.com)--a great tasting side dish




**Lyrics: HAM by Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...